Recruit Top Talent
Develop Young Professionals
Retain the Best
Losing top talent is expensive.
On average, it costs businesses $30,000 to replace young talent- and if you run a business, you know how hard top talent is to find in the first place.
The Intern University team are lead experts on working with the next generation of the workforce. We can help by:
- Teaching organizations the needs of young staff, and best practices to both recruit and retain them
- Training on how to develop an intern program that serves as a pipeline for your organization, growing young professionals into team members that bring dynamic value to your company.
The Impact of an Intern Program
Sheri Rowney, Owner of Harmonized Brain Centers
I always thought of internships as just college programs. We had no idea what an impact it could have on our business and helping us find amazing people to join our team.
In person or virtual training for staff teams with a focus on a variety of topics relating to both interns and young entry-level staff.
Live Workshops & Coaching
Workshops and ongoing support to help staff learn how to mentor and guide interns.
How We Can Help
The rising generation currently entering the workforce has very unique strengths and challenges. The Intern University trainers equip your team with the tools to lead the next generation of interns AND entry-level hires with:
- Proven curriculum to develop collaborative, professional, and leadership skills in young staff
- Resources for attracting and recruiting top interns
- Corporate training
- Tools, resources, and strategies to evaluate and support interns
- Live workshops with Gen Z experts
- Regular coaching to help business mentors effectively lead & guide interns
10 Steps to Starting a Thriving Intern Program
Get the FREE 20 page guide now.